Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Moving

It's human nature to resist change, but often change is good. I spent Valentines' Day packing up and moving all of my stuff a few blocks away to my new apartment. The new apartment is newly refurbished and so nice!! Most importantly it's clean, doesn't smell, and has no roommate issues (not yet anyways). It's a 3 bedroom place, but currently I'm the only one renting a room. Of course it has it's issues, and I spent 5hours with the locksmith the first day because the lock was broken when I arrived (from overuse from the previous owners not a break-in or anything I did), but that issue is now fixed. Another downside is that internet here is contracted annually, so I had to get one of the adapters specifically for my laptop and I have a limited amount of data transfers- so my apologies in advance if I can't update the blog as frequently or with as many pictures as previously.
However, I am now in a great new apartment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment